Gloucester and Worcester Furniture Holdings Ltd (we) incorporating Gloucester and Worcester Furniture Ltd trading as Gloucester Furniture and Worcester Furniture are committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure you are happy with any changes.
We want you to fully understand our privacy notice so please take the time to read the details below. The document outlines the following
- What information we collect.
- What we use your information for.
- How we protect your information.
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- Access to your information
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order in store, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site or in store, as appropriate, you may be asked for your: name, address (delivery address if different), home telephone number, mobile number and e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- The data you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Access to your information
At any time you can exercise your right to access your data, make any rectifications required and exercise your right to be forgotten.
Legally we have to store your data for six years, after this date you can exercise your right to have your details erased at any time but this will invalidate any outstanding warranty period or future customer service.
At any time you have the right to opt out of receiving marketing communications. Please unsubscribe to any communications by, email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Gloucester and Worcester Furniture, 6-9 Cornmarket, Worcester, WR1 2DR. We do not accept any requests over the phone.
For further information please email email@example.com quoting Security and Privacy Enquiry or in writing to GDPR coordinator at Gloucester and Worcester Furniture, 6-9 Cornmarket, Worcester, WR1 2DR
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on 08.06.18